Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mustard Tiger & Cheeseburger Locker

Mustard tiger and cheeseburger locker are both unusual terms. Both of these could have more than one meaning and therefore interpreted differently from person to person since there is no definite meaning. For me the first thing that comes to mind when I hear mustard tiger is a tiger with stripes the color of mustard. That could be what it means or it could be used to describe an aggressive and bitter person. The aggressive trait is from the tiger which is an animal that hunts and can be aggressive when necessary, while the bitter trait comes from the taste of mustard.
              When I first heard the words cheeseburger locker I thought of a cheeseburger from McDonalds and a school locker. I wasn’t sure how those two things could relate so I my thinking a step further. Cheeseburgers from fast food places normally contain a lot of fat so I thought of the parts of the body in which are common areas for fat to be stored such as the stomach and thighs. So this term could be used to describe an overweight person. While both of these names sound funny they still could be used as insults to make fun of others appearance and personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment